I’m trembling a little. Today is Monday, December 7, 2020, and I’m working on editing my blog.
This file in particular is critical to my readers’ understanding of how this ministry came to be and why it stands as a testimony to God’s astonishing work in my life.
In autumn 2017, the Holy Spirit gave me specific instructions and directed my thoughts toward a “new awakening” which He would be helping me navigate. That’s something I’m not very good at — letting others have control in my life. And of course He knows that.
I’m going to be leaving out A LOT of details. But here’s how it basically went down …
- January 2017: My “Kentucky kids” (son, daughter-in-law, granddaughter and my only grandson) traveled to Europe for a family bonding trip. Great idea, but Nana (me) was a nervous wreck.
- In August, I was looking forward to having my kids on American soil by the end of September. Things had not been going well between my beloved and me for some time, when I literally heard the Holy Spirit speaking into my thoughts: “Move out.”
- Lots of details left out here. It took a bit of time for Him to convince me, but on August 6, 2017, I moved out into our motorhome, and lived there without electricity until September 27th. I hopped from there (in March of 2017) to an apartment on our property. From there, a startling discovery concerning my son-in-law prompted me to move back into the house into a spare bedroom. While I was living there — trying to work on a novel I’d hoped to write — someone I barely knew sent me a Facebook message that said, “Do you know about this?”
- There was a link attached to the message. For the first time, I became aware of “Q,” the extremely high level military operation that had begun sending cryptic messages to the public through a internet channel on the “dark web” called “8 chan.”
- Again, leaving out a plethora of details in an effort to get this written before I tire due to both fibromyalgia and bone cancer, I began trying to figure out what this “Qanon” was.
- I kept hearing the Spirit say into my thoughts, “We have work to do.” I though He meant the book I was trying to write, but He soon led me to dreadful evidence of about I had never been aware of before — child sex trafficking.
- I was stunned. I knew I could not tell anyone about this stuff, so I kept it to myself and began researching.
… Fast forward to October 6, 2019. I was living in the motorhome again, which had been miraculously restored for my convenience. (Another LONG tedious story.) I had unknowingly fractured my left femur and needed an operation, during which cancer was discovered throughout my skeleton….
I never expected that I’d live to see Christmas 2020, but God had other plans. I’ve been carefully watching President Trump and reviewing Q drops while recovering over the past year. Now I am convinced, without a doubt, that my God predestined for my life events to happen just exactly the way they have occurred.
Today is the anniversary of the attacks on Pearl Harbor, and there are some amazing observations on Twitter that I want to preserve here, so anyone who would like to know about the American patriots I’ve been learning from, can see some of their comments here, on my blog. Which is, in and of itself, miraculous!
Today is the anniversary of the attacks on Pearl Harbor, and there are some amazing observations on Twitter that I want to preserve here, so anyone who would like to know about the American patriots I’ve been learning from, can see some of their comments here.
SO … I’m taking out files that were formerly within Q-uestion The Narrative, and I will try to give an overview of what has happened in the 2020 Presidential election, because too many people are in panic mode right now. And I am absolutely convinced that there is no reason for panic.
As Q has written so many times over the past 3+ years, “We have it all. Do not be afraid.”