“I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. There I will put them on trial for what they did to my inheritance, my people Israel, because they scattered my people among the nations and divided up my land.”
— The Lord God (Joel 3:2)
June 8, 2019
In #1 of this series we learned …
“Every world power that has controlled and occupied the land of Israel HAS BECOME A FORMER WORLD POWER or has LOST POWER, such as Britain.” — Bill Koenig
Here is a list of NATURAL CATASTROPHES, which happened from 1991 to 1992 during the GHW Bush administration:
1. OAKLAND, CA FIRESTORM (October 1991) — This was one of the nation’s most costly fires and began within 48 hours of the announcement of the MADRID LAND FOR PEACE conference (the division of God’s land for promised “peace and security.”
2. THE PERFECT STORM (October through November 1991) — This event was described by meteorologists as one of the most powerful storms ever. It happened as Bush began the process of formulating a peace plan involving ISRAEL, the Palestinians, and the surrounding countries.
3. HURRICANE ANDREW (August 23-24, 1992) — Category 5 hurricane that smashed southern Florida came on the SAME DAY as Prime Minister Rabin cancelled 11 deportation orders against PLO activists.
THREE MAJOR EVENTS COINCIDED:
- Madrid Conference convened FOR THE FIRST TIME ON AMERICAN SOIL.
- HURRICANE ANDREW.
- PRESIDENT BUSH BEGAN TO DECLINE IN POLLS for re-election.
NEWSPAPER HEADLINES MADE THIS CONNECTION: New York Times and USA Today published adjacent headlines about Hurricane Andrew AND the reconvened Middle East peace talks, which began “on a positive note.”
Now let’s look at just a few of the anomalies and catastrophes that happened from 1993 to 1995 during the William J. Clinton administration …
- WORLD TRADE CENTER BOMBING (February 26, 1993) / First trip to Israel by Secretary of State Warren Christopher (February 18 -25) — The mantra that WC preached to 8 Middle East countries was REAL SECURITY FOR ISRAEL CAN ONLY BE BROUGHT ABOUT BY REAL PEACE reflected in lasting treaties. And the U.S. committed to the role of full partner in the PEACE PROCESS.
- STORM OF THE CENTURY (March 12-15, 1993) / President Clinton and PM Yitzak Rabin visit and agreement (March 15-17) — Tornadoes, high winds, snowfall recorded at 2-3 inches per hour. For the first time ever, every airport on the east coast was closed at one time or another. 25% of flights cancelled over two days. Announcement of “bilateral and multinational negotiations …marked by real progress toward peace and reconciliation.” — W Christopher
- THE GREAT MIDWEST FLOOD OF 1993 (May through September 1993) / ME PEACE EFFORTS INTENSIFIED (April – early May) — The heartland of ISRAEL was being negotiated; the heartland of America devastated!
NEWSPAPER HEADLINES MADE THIS CONNECTION: Connection made in American newspaper headlines during the summer: Status of Oslo Middle East Peace Talks AND History-making Midwestern Floods in U.S.!
- NORTHRIDGE EARTHQUAKE (January 17, 1994) / CLINTON and ASSAD (Syrian Arab Republic) NEGOTIATIONS (January 16, 1994) — Syria seeking comprehensive peace with Israel … God’s response: 6.9 earthquake in southern California, 25 miles from LA.
- SOUTHEAST TEXAS FLOODING (October 17, 1994) / RABIN (Israel) and PM Al-Majali (Jordan) SIGNED PEACE TREATY (October 17, 1994) — President Clinton participated in the signing ceremony, as Lake Livingston overflowed; four fuel pipelines ruptured on the San Jacinto River w/ widespread fires; $900 million in damages (22,000 homes flooded).
- HURRICANE OPAL (September 27 – October 5, 1995) / SUMMIT WITH CLINTON, KING HUSSEIN (Jordan), MUBARAK (Egypt), RABIN (Israel), and CHAIRMAN ARAFAT (PLO) / FORMATION OF U.S.-ISRAEL-PALESTINIAN TRILATERAL COMMITTEE (September 28 and 29, 1995) – Southwest Florida to Louisiana struck by Cat 5 hurricane; most devastating since 1900. Made a NORTHEAST TURN and significantly intensified!