Did you know that …
- Donald John Trump was born on June 14, 1945 — 700 days before Israel became a nation.
- Israel was 77 days old, 777 days after Trump was born.
- Israel’s 70 birthday arrived 700 days after DJT’s 70th birthday.
- Trump won the U.S. Presidential election on the 7th year, 7th month, and 7th day of Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s time in office.
- President Donald Trump was 70 years, 7 months, and 7 days old on his first full day in office in 2017. (This occurred during the year 5777 on the Hebrew calendar.) — Source: Trumpocalypse: The End Times President, a Battle Against the Globalist Elite, and the Countdown To Armageddon (2018)
I knew that SEVEN was important to the Lord God, since he created the heavens and the earth in five days, created man and woman on the sixth day (thus #6 is considered “the number of man”), and He rested on Day 7. But it wasn’t until 1995, when I was divinely commissioned to research Bible prophecy, that I began to notice patterns involving the number 7.
According to Biblegateway.com, the word “seven” appears just in the book of Genesis 65 times. (I’ll admit I felt a little disappointed when I couldn’t find 67 — even though I counted twice.) Bible scholars agree that SEVEN symbolizes completion, because God completed His work on creation in SEVEN DAYS. There are numerous examples in Scripture where SEVEN and its multiples are also associated with perfection. A few examples of both representations include:
- The command for animals to be at least seven days old before they were used for sacrifice (Exodus 22:30).
- The command for Naaman to bathe in the Jordan River seven times to completely cleanse himself from leprosy (2 Kings 5:10).
- The command for Joshua to march around Jericho for seven days (and on the seventh day to make seven circuits) and for seven priests to blow seven trumpets outside the city walls (Joshua 6:3–4).
- The seven-fold Spirit of the Lord that would rest on the Messiah (Isaiah 11:2).
- Jesus is the seven-fold I AM in the gospel of John.
- The command that every seventh year — the “shemitah” — would be a sabbath rest for the land (Leviticus 25:2-7).
- The Year of Jubilee was to begin after the passing of every forty-ninth year (7 times 7) and would last throughout the fiftieth year (Leviticus 25:8-16).
- Jeremiah foretold that the southern kingdom of Israel — Judah — would be taken captive and remain in Babylon for seventy years, due to their lack of repentence (Jeremiah 29:10).
- Jesus told Peter to forgive a wrongdoer “seventy times seven” times (Matthew 18:22,).
And in the book of Revelation, the number SEVEN is used repeatedly — seven churches, seven spirits, seven lampstands, seven seals, seven angels, seven trumpets, etc. — with each combination symbolizing completeness or perfection.
SEVEN is known as “God’s number.” According to Jonathan Cahn, author of The Harbinger, on the last day of the seven-year Shemitah of 2007-2008, God used the number SEVEN to demonstrate His anger with Americans for turning against Him in myriad ways. After the House of Representatives voted down a proposed $700-billion rescue of the nation’s financial system, shell-shocked investors began dumping stocks until the market hit bottom, losing 777 points.
I remembered that illustration from Rabbi Cahn’s book as I watched the 2016 Presidential election unfold and, seemingly, the impossible happened: Though Hillary Clinton was assured the win, the electoral college map began filling up with red, showing states that had chosen the underdog, Donald Trump, as their president. And when I began hearing godly men and women speaking of Trump as “God’s anointed,” I had to agree that perhaps the Lord God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob (a.k.a. Israel) did intercede to place His chosen one on the throne of America.
The facts that I shared at the beginning of this post reinforce that scenario. And that brings me to the reason I’m writing this post. The Holy Spirit has been tugging on my spirit to get back to my original purpose for creating this blog. I’ve been trying to ignore His voice, because studying prophecy was never my choice, and I was truthfully hoping the Father would release me after the 2015-2016 Jubilee year. However, I’ve noticed some “divine hints” since the beginning of 2018, which have assured me that there is much more to come.
And apparently I’m still “on call.” So please keep me in your prayers; we have some important and perhaps dangerous road to cover as we continue the journey together.